Thursday, September 23, 2010

a visit

on monday i went to go visit my grandparents. my only regret was not taking some shots of my grandfather's new drawings. they were gorgeous color pencil renderings of desert and mountain landscapes. he is preparing to make a series of paintings and i can't wait to see the finished project.
i had a really nice time. my grandmother showed me around the garden and gave me some succulent clippings and eggs from the chickens. i am so lucky.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, so natural and happy (:
    Great style, and nice blog, keep on going!

    Bruun
    http://bruun1992.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! that really makes my weekend. i am going to check out your blog RIGHT NOW. thanks again. xo

    ReplyDelete