Monday, October 4, 2010

new batch over at terri planty!

i just made a really playful batch of terrariums today. lots of ladies doing fun things like napping on feathers on desert rocks topless or hula hooping or flashing... perhaps this ladies are a direct result of my super fun ladies weekend. yikes!

they are available online HERE!

Photobucket

THE FLASH OFF TERRARIUM
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

LADY NAP #1 (LOUNGING NUDE ON A FEATHER ON A DESERT ROCK) TERRARIUM
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HULA HOOPING ON TWO CHAIRS, WHAT WHAT TERRARIUM
PhotobucketPhotobucket

LADY NAP #2 (LOUNGING ON A TOWEL ON A DESERT ROCK) TERRARIUM
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so cool! What a unique gift idea. I totally have to choose the right one for one of my mommies! I love these, I also like the "waiting for edward" I mean reading one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi daisha! thanks for the sweet words. miss you! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete