Tuesday, February 1, 2011

taxi style

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

still sick. oh man this never ends. but on the positive i have managed to watch almost the entire first season of taxi. i never realized how absolutely amazing that show is. i admit i am enjoying my time spent with latka, alex, louie, elaine, tony, and bobby. oh bobby he is so handsome.
with all that being said, elaine (aka. marilu henner) has now become my fashion hero. the lady rocks some of the sweetest pairs of high waisted jeans, flowy tops, cute vests, blazers paired with scarves and some of the best wrap dresses i have ever seen. not to mention her perfect barely there curls and lovely personality. i am determined to inject a bit of elaine's super fine looks into my post sick wardrobe. (i am hoping my body hears that and is inspired to clear me of this nasty cold - and go!)

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about that show thanks for reminding me Im off to rewatch on YT. Hope you get well real soon Bianca!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch that show back in the day definitely one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete