Saturday, February 5, 2011

around the house...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

my cold is finally slipping away. its hard to rest when you start to feel good. you want to run out the door and feed your mind with some action. but my cats keep me grounded. if they sit on my lap i cannot move. sometimes i think they are like secret nurse cats. looking out for me when i am too eager to jump into full speed ahead. they are thinking "cool it mom. you need to get warm and snuggly and take a deep breathe - meow".
the terrarium shot is a sneak peak into whats to come for terri planty. geodes and crystals galore! my cold couldn't keep me from finding a new resource for materials! more on that at my terri planty blog.
the pillow was a gift from morgan. it is super cute but has these little missing fabric bits that i have been filling with brightly colored thread to keep me seated and amused. i was inspired by this image over at roygbiv. bright colors are the key to my heart.
alright. that's all folks. meow.

6 comments:

  1. that planter looks like it is puking out awesome droplets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the terri planty looks great! i would love to own a senecio rowleyanus but never found one here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are well again. Love the terri plantys love the macrame hanger really nice. Your images are divine so are youre kitties so fluffy. Have a good week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try and macrame a plant hanger. I wonder if it's complicated..

    ReplyDelete