Thursday, February 10, 2011

speaking of art

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

so in keeping with the topic of art in the home and the drama surrounding what to put up, i took some shots of what has made it up so far to test my feelings about it. of course i am only showing you a sneak peak shot and the pile that rests on the ground for the gray wall.
erick suggests we go out into our neighborhood with cameras in hand and get some shots of our neighborhood to potentially frame. i keep trying to find new ways of showing off our cats. for example my portrait of looey's aura. i am kinda digging it. he sat next to magical crystal and it just triggered uncontrollable ideas of hippie cat art. can you blame me?! the dude looks pretty cool!

3 comments:

  1. the hippie cat art is a keeper. promise. put a frame on it! It will make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with the above, love it! Looks like you have some great things to adorn your walls. We have an out of control collection and just don't have the space to put it up. I think buying (affordable) art is definitely my addiction! Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo is so gorgeous and cool! I also checked out A Sandwich to Remember- very nice! : )

    ReplyDelete