Wednesday, January 19, 2011

cat lands

The Native American Teepee for fluffy little critters

during this rushed effort to get the nest in order i have come across the issue of too many kitty cat things laying around. normally i bring them out for a day or two and then throw them in the closet and out they come and in they go and so on. usually guests arriving is the sign to put away the cat condo, scratching post / pad and millions of toys floating about. but then i came across the kitty tipi and am thinking... perhaps this is a good investment. adorable and meow friendly. how purrr fect (i know. i am a total dork.) via loyal luxe.

2 comments:

  1. how adorable I want one for my Tilly even though I know she will shred it. She loves shredding cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a cat but I keep trying to come up with a reason to buy one of these. First idea was to use it as a toy box. Maybe I'm stretching.
    Do those cats have their own skin rug too? Uppity cats.

    ReplyDelete