Wednesday, October 26, 2011

its been too long, like so long, like wtf

but i promise. i am back. i got lots to use this space for. shall we begin with the idea of home? we shall. having trouble settling into the new space. cardboard boxes are still a common site. the motivation is there but the time is not. and when the time comes the money is not.

in the meantime i've cruised old photos and found these shots of my two feline cuties at the old place. look at all those books i still have to bring into the new home. slowly, surely, its happening...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. We're just in the progress of finishing our movement and I am really done with it. It takes so much energy, I really didn't see that at the beginning. Best wishes to you that everything works fine and turns out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's that pup of yours! I need a puppy fix. :)

    oh I know once you're all unpacked your place will be awesome. I can't imagine it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of your kitties, bum to bum , made me laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what cute cats! I love their poses in front of your bookshelves

    ReplyDelete