Monday, April 4, 2011

crazy ladies

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
yes we did.
we were suckers for the smilebooth at the rue / dwell studio party at the chateau bar. drinks on the house didn't hurt our photo spirit. it was girls night and we had fun!!! the gorgeous ladies that smiled... abby, laure, morgan & peggy. and i don't know who those dudes are. but they were lovely gentlemen.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE smilebooth - wish they were here in Denmark ;O) I just found your blog, and I love it - following you now, I hope you come and see me sometime, maybe you'll like what I do and follow me too ;O)
    A xx
    http://anyaadores.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a hat that the guy with the glasses is wearing. What are those called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anya - just checked out your blog. it is a lovely place.

    @eric - i have no idea what that hat is called! i wish i could help. anyone else know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After some research I found out it is a Greek fisherman's hat, if anyone wanted to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and there you have it! i love that you came back with the answer! that rocks!

    ReplyDelete